And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Show Me, Show Me, Show Me...

Well, Banana showed me a video of the piano cover of Just Like Heaven by The Cure.

It's a lovely song, though I made a mistake with the lyrics before. But at least I checked the lyrics first before singing it to anyone besides myself. =))

A-ny-waaay, today, I got pissed off. Not that you care, right? Well, I'm the weirdo here, I wanna say something. So there, I got pissed off because it's already summer and yet I'm still given homework. *rolls eyes* Yeah, I'm very lazy, and very irritating, I know. I'm sorry.

Well, I don't have much to say in this entry. (Besides, the only reason why the other entry was long was because it had song lyrics! xP)

So there. Paalam.

"Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick
The one that makes me scream she's sick"

xD

No comments: