And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How Am I Supposed to Pretend I Never Want to See You Again?

Campus - Vampire Weekend

Long title, I know. Today, I am exactly 13 years and 3 months old. :D

I don't know how people manage to get used to things like high school and teenagehood, but it seems that they just do. Before April 22, I couldn't believe that I'd be a 13 year old high school freshman already. But here I am now, sick and tired of high school, only a little over a month after school started.

Loving school is not part of my nature. Well, maybe essays aren't part of my nature. I like to write and all, but I just get too lazy when I'm actually instructed to do so. Is it possible for an "artist" to like Math and Science? It is, isn't it?

I must admit that I'm not like my siblings who took up Visual Communication in the College of Fine Arts of the University of the Philippines, and graduated from there, too, with pretty good grades. Or maybe I'm not like them yet. My mom won't have me taking up the same course as they did, though. I believe that it is right of her to feel that way, since 3 out of my 7 siblings graduated from there, and 1 is studying there right now.

Maybe I should take up Interior Design... Though it would be hard to find a job.

But why the hell am I thinking of these things already? Like I said, I'm only 13 years and 3 months old! I have... *counts* 3 years and 9 months more to decide. I'll wait until then. xD

"Then I see you, you're walking 'cross the campus. Cruel professor studying romances..."

No comments: