And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Is This the Real World?

How do Banana and I always manage to destroy songs? I don't know either. It's just that we do. xD

This song, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen, is a song that keeps on getting Stuck in our Heads. All the time, we end up singing... typing it. =))

I think you readers should familiarize yourselves with the Potter Puppet Pals. Here's a video with our song today
, performed by the cartoon versions of the Potter Puppet Pals. It's really funny, but don't expect it to be incredibly wholesome. It's not. xP

By the way, my birthday's coming up! Maybe you guys would like to buy me a new computer mouse as a gift? Ahem ahem.

GAH. I can't think of anything to write today. Sorry!!!

"Galileo! Galileo! Galileo, Figaro! Magnificoooooowww!!! *cue in cow emoticon*"

No comments: