And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bury It.

So... I hear Time is Running Out by Muse just once, and now I'm loving it. =)) And I love it so much that I don't plan on destroying it, so there.

Well, since I haven't any messed up lyrics to post, I'll just share with you my awesome summer experiences...

Oh hey, I HAVEN'T GOT ANY. >:P

As a matter of fact, my summer sucks. I haven't got a lot of (valid) reasons to back up my statement, but these are the ones any shallow pre-teen like myself would come up with:
  1. The Computer is Gay - mine and Banana's way of saying that the object is defective. But when we say that a guy is gay, we really mean that he's gay... Or at least we think he is...
  2. Firefox is Gay! - and that is really a bad thing, as Firefox allows multiple tabs to open. My current browser doesn't have the "Add Tab" option.
  3. Insomnia - I'm exaggerating, of course. I haven't been diagnosed with the said illness, though it wouldn't surprise me if I were. It's just that I have to wait till past 1 am to start becoming sleepy.
  4. Cough - one more reason why I can't sleep. I have coughing fits while lying down. You tell me to elevate my pillow, I'll do it, but I still keep on coughing. *sigh*
  5. Nothing INTERESTING to Do - shallow, huh? I have chores, I have assignments, but I still feel very, very bored.

Man, summer's ending in a month and a few more weeks, and I have nothing to boast about come first day of classes. Not that I really boast. xD

"But our time is running out, but our time is running out..."

No comments: