And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Can Hear the Bells.

Well, I'm currently listening to the soundtrack of Hairspray. Well, actually, it's my sister playing the songs, but I can't help it! xD I really liked that movie, and I wish that one day, I'll be able to watch the Broadway version.

Things are getting slightly better, by the way. So I still have cough, but it's okay, I guess. As long as it won't be there for the whole of
my summer vacation.

Anyway, three good things in store for me.

One, our gay computer has been reformatted, so it's working rather quickly again.

Two, my birthday's coming up. It's on Tuesday already!

And three, I'll be going out on Monday, a birthday treat for me and my friends. We'll go swimming, and then we'll go to my house to watch movies.

Banana told me to update my blog because my computer's fine already, so this is why I have an update. It's my blog, it doesn't have to be very awesome, does it? I'll bet not a lot of people are reading this, anyway. HAHA.

"Everybody says that a girl who looks like me can't win his love. Well, just wait and see 'cause I can hear the bells
"

No comments: