And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

You Think You've Got the Stuff.

Song playing in my head - Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own - U2

I feel so idiotic. I feel like I was totally let down. But I wasn't. It's mostly my fault for being so stubborn, and for not listening to my mum.

You see, I'm not used to planning parties and things like that. I'm really clueless. If you read my last entry, I had mentioned something about a birthday party with my friends. Well, we just canceled the swimming, and I'm on the edge of canceling the whole thing!

This is because there are sooo many people coming!







Did I forget to mention that that moment was, for me, Opposite Moment? OK, I'm coming up with the corniest ideas. That's how bad I'm feeling. (So if you think about it, I don't feel very bad at all.)

Anyway, yes, I plan to tell my friends that I canceled the swimming party because there are too few people who're coming. At first, there were a lot, they said they could go. Then, one by one, they begged off. I'm sure they weren't lying. But it still sucks that they have to be doing so many things on that particular day. xP

Remember the cough I was talking about? It's actually not getting any better. My dad suspects that I have tonsillitis. Is that really possible?

I wish my friends would go online on YM, or Momsy Kon would. Momsy's my rant buddy, right, Mum? xD I know that I can't feel well again without the support of my friends. So my mood seriously suits the song.

"Sometimes, you can't make it. The best you can do is to fake it. Sometimes, you can't make it on your own."

No comments: