And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

You're My All.

Paula tagged me... again. :|

Rules
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about himself/herself.
2. Bloggers tagged need to write ten things and post the rules.
3. At the end of the blog, you need to choose ten people you're going to tag and list their names.
4. Don't forget to comment to their site that they're tagged.


1. When awesome things get overrated, I abandon them.

2. I find it hard to think of anything to write here.

3. I had siopao and adobo roll for lunch,

4. And had a banana before that.

5. I wanna go somewhere.

6. I'm supposed to be typing something important... but I'm not. :))

7. I used to have a Globe sim, but I managed to block it. HAHA.

8. I will always stay a pale shade of yellow mixed with white, I suppose. :))

9. The older sister of a kid that pisses me off just went online on YM. :))

10. With You by Chris Brown got stuck in my head because it was the ringback of a person my mom called. xP

Let's pretend na sampu lahat lahat itong mga nilagay ko. xD
Ate Kams, Momsy Konrei, MJ... Wala na kong maisip. :|

No comments: