And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Would Someone Please Call a Surgeon

Man, I'm sleepy. Still, I'm kinda cramming on stuff despite the fact that it's summer. I am a part of the yearbook staff, and though I had hoped that participating in activities like that would make me more disciplined, I was still being my old procrastinating self. xP

Anyway, I'd be dozing off in my gay-looking room by now if only Photobucket would upload pictures faster.

Explanations for the previous sentence:

  • dozing off - it's 11PM already.
  • gay-looking room - I'm now sharing a pink-and-lavender-colored room with my eldest sister.
  • Photobucket uploading pictures - pictures for the yearbook, which I still have to edit. :-/
  • writing an explanation - I understand what I myself write, but maybe normal people wouldn't.
The pictures are taking forever. *rolls eyes... only in her imagination* Maybe I shouldn't edit them anymore. They only need cropping... *taps chin thoughtfully... again, just in her mind* Ah, well. Gabby the Procrastinator can be so clever when it comes to... yeah, procrastinating.

*continues singing "Nothing Better" by Postal Service... obviously in her head*

Everything happens in my mind. Except for the typing of the blog entry. *dances about... you know where*

"Don't you feed me lies about some idealistic future. Your heart won't heal right if you keep tearing out the sutures."

No comments: