And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

If I'm Right, Then Prove Me Wrong.

Man, I can't seem to get McFly's Transylvania out of my head! I blame all of this on Banana. :| She brainwashed me into liking McFly... Though I haven't listened to their other songs yet. HAHA.

The last two days have been nice, as I've made new friends. They're two girls who are on the same street as me, and their houses are really near mine, so it's easy to go from one house to another. We spent today walking around my unsafe village, going to one house, then to mine, then to another one. The last one we went to was the one we stayed in until 7 PM.

We were playing Clue, that game where you solve a mystery and stuff. It was a cool game, and it's the game I've wanted since I was around 10 years old. Okay, that's just three years, but what the heck.

Tomorrow, we're gonna go to that last house again and swim in their inflatable swimming pool (xD) and play The Game of Life. =)) Perfect name, huh? xD

"Who is your lover? I couldn't tell. When hell freezes over, that's when I'll tell. Who is your lover? I couldn't tell. When will this stop?"

No comments: