And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It Was Called Yellow.

Finally, after telling you all that I love Coldplay, I make a blog entry with their song as a title. Actually, this was only one of the many songs that got stuck in my head today, but then I've already used the rest, and I promised myself that there would be variety in the songs I feature here.

Anyway, I customized and used a layout and it's a bit lighter than the last two I've used, which is good. I kept on using layouts with the color black, and it seems so gloomy, so... yeah. I'm not feeling quite articulate these days, so please forgive me for that.

My layout consists mostly of the colors violet, blue, and yellow, some of my favorite colors. *Well, actually, I like almost every color there is. Heh.* I'm hoping that it looks fine.

On to the topic of my LSS now. This song, Yellow, is the song of theirs that I've loved ever since I was a little kid. My brother was the one who let me hear this song, and though I didn't really love it at first, as the years went by, I came to do so. I love it because I find it so sweet that he'd write a song, jump across, bleed himself dry, and all of the other actions for the one he loves. I'm taking it quite literally, I know. xD

To spare you from any more stupid ideas, I'll end the entry here. I know that I didn't make any sense at all.

"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do. They were all yellow."

No comments: