And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Friday, May 16, 2008

See the Pretty Girl in that Mirror there!

I haven't updated in more than a week, and might be caused by the fact that... I'm too lazy to update. :D

Songs from musicals keep getting stuck in my head. First, I kept on singing All I Ask of You and the Music of the Night from The Phantom of the Opera. FOR A WEEK. Then, today, I started singing Without Love and Good Morning, Baltimore from Hairspray in my head. And now... *sigh* My LSS is the funniest. I Feel Pretty from West Side Story. =))

If I really felt pretty, then I probably will lose the feeling once my parents decide to have my eyes checked again and have me wear glasses... Again. Let me tell you the story of a little girl...

She was a 6 year old girl with apple-cut hair and full bangs, and skin that was almost the same color as her white school socks. She often complained to her mum about a headache, and soon they went to an ophthalmologist who said that she did need glasses because she was astigmatic. She wore them until the end of 1st grade, then never wore glasses since.

And that girl is... not me. Not. HA? :)) Yeah, it was. They said my skin blended in with my white socks eh. That was in grade 1, of course. :D But anyway, there, I'll have glasses again because I'm nearsighted and slightly astigmatic (that's what the ophthalmologist told my dad). I know how I look with a pair of glasses on, whatever shape the frames are. I look like a nerd.

Oh well. xP

"Who can that attractive girl be? Such a pretty face, such a pretty dress, such a pretty smile, such a pretty---"

Not me. xD

No comments: