And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Monday, May 19, 2008

You Alone Can Make My Song Take Flight.

Music of the Night - The Phantom of the Opera. When will I get these songs out of my system? xD

I'm awake rather late right now with a weird feeling. It's like my eyes are tired, but I'm not sleepy at all. An afternoon nap that lasted for 3 hours may be the reason behind this.

Right after I woke up from that nap, and that was around 6 PM, I had merienda then hung around at our room again. A while after my sister left, I started to clean our rest room, because it was my job to clean the floor, the sinks, and the counter.

When I was done with that, I still felt like cleaning stuff, so I swept the floor in our bedroom then spent the rest of the time before dinner polishing the floor using a COCONUT HUSK. With me, those are surefire signs of extreme OCD. Luckily, they come in spurts, so my friends themselves know that I am NOT addicted to hand sanitizer. xD

I'm don't feel like typing anything, really. I just thought I should share with you, dear reader, my so-called adventures for the day. Now you know that I, Gabrielle, when faced with boredom, become obsessive compulsive.

Also, when it comes to pasta, I can have up to four servings. That's how much I love pasta. Red sauce on pasta! Leonidas! Gerard Butler! The Phantom of the Opera!

Impressive word association don't you think?

Nah.

"Let your mind start a journey through a strange, new world! Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before! Let your soul take you where you long to be! Only then can you belong to me..."

No comments: