And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

But I Want You So Bad.

Maroon 5 - Secret

I don't think that my entry will have anything to do with my LSS this time. I'm not wanting anyone badly, and I have not made a secret of my using an extremely useless computer mouse that stops working every five seconds!

Ah. Finally, an entry after the longest time. xD I never had anything nice to put here, or maybe if I had, I totally forgot about it. Anyway, I'll be going back to school soon, and when I get back, I'll be in high school already. *shudders* I don't know why, but I can't seem to get used to the idea. Nor can I believe that I will somehow get used to wearing a long-sleeved uniform for the rest of the probably-humid year. I will miss being in elementary. :'(

I have a new layout! Obviously. I really like it, though I seldom tell people that I do like music. I don't think they would believe it, anyway. I'd say I liked a band, but I wouldn't know their new songs unless someone made me listen to them. >_>

HEY. THE ICE CREAM MAN IS PASSING BY JUST TO PISS MY DOG OFF. I think he has passed this street at least thrice in just one hour. I must admit that the sound of my dog howling to the "music" of the ice cream cart is funny, but it makes me feel a little sorry for him. I swear I saw the ice cream man smiling when he went by one time. Evil, evil ice cream man. >:|

Hm. I don't have anything else to say now. So ta! xD

"Everyone has a secret, but can they keep it? Oh, no, they can't."

No comments: