And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Aasahang Iibigin Ka...

I just love the Eraserheads. :D Anyway, I've finally decided to make a post after two weeks, no matter how senseless it will be.

First of all, I would like to tell you all that I will love Banana forever. I will also love bananas forever. xD I asked her to share with me one love, one lifetiiime. (WTH. Phantom of the Opera again?)

Next is that I'm a high school freshman now! :O I guess it'd be easy if I were more industrious. I'll work this out somehow.

Third, unlike Paula and Kat, there are more spiders in my bathroom compared to the number of cockroaches. :D

Fourth, I auditioned for the chorale, and I hope I'll pass. :))

Lastly, CLASSES HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED! WOOOOOOOOH! Yeah, I'm so late. But I'm still very happy. :D :D :D I hope we won't have classes tomorrow. They do that, don't they? :))

Pleh, I'm too happy to make sense. I guess that's it for now. :D

"Aasahang iibigin ka sa tanghali sa gabi at umaga. Huwag ka sanang magtanong at magduda, dahil ang puso ko'y walang pangamba na tayo'y mabubuhay ng tahimik at buong ligaya."

No comments: