And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm Not Sorry. There's Nothing to Save.

I will begin this blog entry with a corny Tagalog pick-up line.

"Keyboard ka ba? Type kita eh." *corny joke drum sound thingie*

Yeah, well, I have to research on the types of keyboards and computer mouse...s. What the hell is the plural form of computer mouse? Seriously!

Anyway, the research isn't due until Friday. Then the day after that, I'll have to go to school. I don't mind that much, though, since there'll be a sort of interaction with all the other SSpS schools. Like, SHS... um, Tarlac? =)) I DO NOT KNOW! Just students from far, far away land. :D And I'm excited. :D

By the way, my LSS for today (or tonight) is Your Ex-Lover is Dead by Stars. Yet again. A while ago, it was Reunion, still by Stars. I'm beginning to love them. xD

I have no idea what else to say now. Hm... Ah.

  1. I passed the chorale auditions, so I'm now officially a chorale member. WOOH!
  2. I was also voted as the vice president of the class, meaning that I'll have to stay until 4PM everyday to clean with the monitors. WOOH!
  3. I despise cockroaches. I was in our bathroom a while ago, and I felt something on my foot. I looked down at the floor, and there was a cockroach scuttling away. I looked at my foot, and hey, what do you know? THERE WAS A COCKROACH ON IT. Awesome right? Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I squeaked and ran off. No one heard my embarrassing scream, luckily. (I think I made myself sound like a mouse with the second to the last sentence. But you all know that I'm not, right? RIGHT?)
  4. That wasn't my 0nly encounter with cockroaches today. >_> My mom asked me to set the table, and as I was getting from the napkin container, I spotted a (striped) cockroach, and screamed again. I don't scream loudly, by the way. I just go "EEK!". So my mom got the Baygon and went to kill it, and while she did so, she said, "Hey, it's striped! That's very rare, you know." and I go, "I DO NOT CARE. Please kill it!". So she did and it died. I hate cockroaches. :|
  5. Since it's the feast day of St. Josemaria Escriva, the founder of Opus Dei, my mom invited me to hear mass with her and my dad. Having no right to refuse, I tagged along and I also went to confession. Expect shorter hours of my internet presence from now on. :> (And oh, this was before I set the table and met Mr. Stripey Roach.)
  6. I saw the former students of my sister there, and what delighted me so much was that I ACTUALLY REMEMBERED THEIR NAMES! The thought of it makes me smile until now. I rarely remember the names of people who remember mine. I have such a poor memory. Which is why I failed my Filipino quiz a while ago. I hate Filipino now. Hurrah?
I don't know what to say again, so I'll end it here. Good night. :)

No comments: