And turns out, you're singing it all wrong.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A B C D...

I guess I shouldn't be so surprised that I'm crying and stuff right now, since I'm having my monthly thingamachurva. But it still just sucks that at home, I have no right to command anyone. I can't ask a sibling to get off the computer because I need to research. I have to wait until this time just to be able to do my assignments. Hey, I do procrastinate, but when I know that I'm in danger of getting a low grade, I work.

I was tearing up a while ago, even when I already had the computer. Shallow reasons. One was that my brother (who already wouldn't get off the computer) is using what is probably my Pilot ballpen. I asked him if it was his, and he said yes. But I know that he has his own ballpen. One which still has its price tag. He should know that that's mine. It was right on my notebook when I left it on the desk yesterday. If you believe that when you're at home, things can't be "stolen" from you, I think you're quite mistaken. Mistaken when you base it on this household, anyway.

Seven siblings can be fun, but it can also be annoying. No, we don't fight lots. We don't even tease each other. We just go about our own business most of the time. I definitely don't have many choices, since I'm pretty much the distant child, being 7 years younger than the one right before me, and 19 years the junior of the eldest one.

Anyway, moving on to a lighter but still shallow topic, we had our club period today, and a different kind of ABC was taught to us a while ago. It sounds wonderful with blending, though I've already forgotten the tune. The lyrics are obviously impossible to forget, unless I suddenly got hit by a car and had amnesia (I really don't want that to happen though. xP)

So there. That was my shallowly suckish day. I hope yours was better.

No comments: